Re: [Xen-API] RBD (Ceph) client support in XCP

Cool, thanks. Hopefully we’ll have something to share in the not too distant future.

Cheers,

James

From: Brian Menges [mailto:bmenges@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 30 May 2013 16:19
To: James Bulpin; Osvaldo Demo
Cc: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: RBD (Ceph) client support in XCP

We’ve done some CEPH-RBD stuff but not with XEN/Citrix XEN. I’d be highly participating in testing this implementation and have some available machines where I can proof this. I’d like to participate if possible.

- Brian Menges

Principal Engineer, DevOps

GoGrid | ServePath | ColoServe | UpStream Networks