[Xen-API] help install New Nic xcp 1.1

Hello all:

We have a xcp 1.1 server pool running in our development and production
environments, I have upgraded the servers with a new NIC and I have been unable
to active the kernel drivers or load the drivers as a module.  I am rather new
to Xen and any help would be appreciated.

The new mic cards installed into our machines are Intel X540-T1 10gb PCI-e
cards and they should use the ixgbe drivers located in the xen installation on
both machines however I can't get them to work.

thanks

mike