[Xen-API] XCP/XenServer 6.0.2 - Fujitsu BX920 S3

Hello experts

I'm trying to install XCP 1.6 or XenServer 6.0.2 on Fujitsu BX920 S3
blades. The problem is, when the setup look for local disks, these
don't be detected. These machines uses LSI Megaraid controller that
seams to be unsuported natively by install cd. I tried to build
aditional XenServer Supplement with primergy-megasr controller but
still does not work at F9 submenu of additional device drivers.

Has anyone been able to install XCP or XenServer on these machines?

Thank you so much

Ferran Serafini Múrio
http://ferranserafini.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/#!/ferranserafini