From: "andrew.lukoshko@xxxxxxxxx" <andrew.lukoshko@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, 2 April 2013 16:38

To: John Garbutt <John.Garbutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-API] [OpenStack] XCP + Quantum Folsom - is it possible?

Thanks.
And what about this change?

It has "Abandoned" status, so it's not mandatory to make things work?

2013/4/2 John Garbutt <John.Garbutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Yes, that will break, never tried those instructions myself. This problem sounds familiar, but can't find the thread from the openstack mailing list on this one.

If you push the branch from review.openstack.org to your own github branch, and use just the name name of the branch for the QUANTUM_BRANCH, that should work better.

John