[Xen-API] [OpenStack] XCP + Quantum Folsom - is it possible?

Hi everyone.

I'm trying to deploy experimental private cloud with the following:
1. Openstack Folsom
2. XCP 1.6
3. Quantum for networking
4. CentOS as DomU controller node

Everything looks fine except networking.
Folsom+Quantum+XCP+OVS don't look like good combination.

I've already read https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/QuantumDevstackOvsXcp , but this solution is for unstable Grizzly and highly DevStack/Ubuntu targeted.

I've backported https://review.openstack.org/#/c/15022/ and https://review.openstack.org/#/c/15023/ to Folsom, but what should I do next?
How to manually configure this stuff?

And please give me advise about ovs_quantum_agent.py.
What's default place for it in Folsom - in Dom0 or DomU?
Do I need changes from https://review.openstack.org/... if I'll use it in Dom0? (I know that Python 2.6 is requirement).

Thanks a lot.

--
Andrew Lukoshko, M.Sc.