Re: [Xen-API] lacp network bonding not using all NICs

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 9:36 PM, Ben Pfaff <blp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It looks like you only have a few flows, with one of those flows
having dramatically more traffic than the rest.  If that's true,
then I don't know how OVS could do better.  It looks like it's
doing the best job it can: put the big flow on one NIC and the
rest on the other NIC.

I guess I need to learn more about how OVS works and what a "flow" is as it seems to work different than the kernel load balancing.

So can communication that happens over a single persistent socket connection be split across multiple flows?