Re: [Xen-API] xe vm-list Error: Connection refused (calling connect )

I have a theory that our issues were due to some equipment faults on our storage network. We are using iscsi over multipathed 10gbe for our storage network and had a failure of our storage network previous to the issue, although it was intermittent. Our 10gbe switch was suffering from an issue and has since been replaced. What are you using for your storage backend? Are you running this on a stand alone system? We are running ours in a pool. We had some issues with inside-vm database corruption as well. We have not seen this issue or the previous error since correcting the storage network.

Yes, please upload the log if possible, I would like to look through it if that is acceptable.

Nathan