Re: [Xen-API] xe vm-list Error: Connection refused (calling connect )

I have seen this same issue on a freshly installed xcp 1.6 cluster/pool. This required a fresh install on one node in the pool and a back on one, which showed and repaired the disc corruption. We also had some in VM corruption resulting in us reimporting all VMs that were running at the time.

I would be glad to upload any pertinent log files for analysis. I am very interested in digging into this issue.

On Mar 7, 2013 8:53 AM, "æäè" <claytonly@xxxxxxx> wrote:

-------- Forwarding messages --------
From: "æäè" <claytonly@xxxxxxx>
Date: 2013-03-07 22:40:20
To: xen-api-request <xen-api-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: xeÂvm-listÂError:ÂConnectionÂrefusedÂ(callingÂconnectÂ)
ÂHello,all
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ I install xcp-api on ubuntu 12.04 64 bit. I got a problem that when i run 'xe vm-list' afte restart guest vm, it return xe vm-list
Error: Connection refused (calling connect ). I find that xcp-api wasn't running. When I tried to start xcp-xapi
by '/etc/init.d/xcp-api restart', it returns Error: Connection refused (calling connect ) again.why is that? the attachment is the part of xcp-xap.log.
Thank you !

claytonly