Re: [Xen-API] Problem after migration

Hey there,

xs-tools-6.1 did the magick!

Thanks!

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 4:38 PM, Alejandro Flores <alejandrorflores@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey Joern,

I have disabled the service.
Also tried to install Dotnet 4.0 (was 3.5), to see if it fix, but no luck, still stuck on the same window.

Thanks!

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 3:50 PM, Joern Bredereck <jb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Did you just stop the "cobian backup service" or did you disable it? Just stopping it won't cut it, because after the next reboot the service would start again automatically unless you disable it.

How long did you wait until you logged in? I'm not sure, but I had the best results when I let the installer do it's thing without logging in until XenCenter confirmed that the tools are running and the network tab reported the correct IP address.

>>> http://www.dialtelecom.com.br/

--

Alejandro Flores
Office: 81 3031-4595