Re: [Xen-API] API guide inconsistency

On 20/02/13 20:32, Randy wrote:
Could someone point me to an un-cropped document or where in the source
I can figure out what parameters are required and in what order?

Thanks you in advance.

I usually look at the XenServer html documentation because it's easier to read:

http://docs.vmd.citrix.com/XenServer/6.1.0/1.0/en_gb/api/

That is the same API as XCP 1.6. If you want the source, you can see where the entire API is defined here:

https://github.com/xen-org/xen-api/blob/master/ocaml/idl/datamodel.ml

That's only 7998 lines of easy-to-read OCaml! ;) VDI.introduce parameters are defined here:

https://github.com/xen-org/xen-api/blob/master/ocaml/idl/datamodel.ml#L5190

Mike