Re: [Xen-API] SR content-type

On 27/01/13 19:26, John Koffler wrote:
Hello all,

Forgive me if this has been covered before.  I'm using XCP 1.6 and a
provisioning utility that interacts with the hypervisor.  One thing I
have noticed is that under any new SR's I create in the Xencenter UI,
the content-type parameter is blank.  As far as I am aware, there is
no way to update this, other than to remove the SR and re-introduce
it.

If it's read-only, then you won't be able to change it at runtime. You can set it during SR creation on the CLI and through the API. Why do you want to update this?

Mike