Re: [Xen-API] [Xen-devel] driver domain crash and reconnect handling

On 24/01/13 17:14, Ian Campbell wrote:
On Thu, 2013-01-24 at 15:01 +0000, Zoltan Kiss wrote:
If you would do a suspend, the frontend driver flush out disk IO
operations before suspend reached, and therefore there won't be anything
to timeout after resume.

Actually the behaviour, of Linux blkfront at least, is to not do
anything on suspend but instead to replay the outstanding requests on
the ring on resume. This is to support checkpointing (where you don't
need to replay but I think it is exactly what you want for the driver
domain crash case too.

That might be true, sorry, I worked from my faulty memories and haven't checked it again.

Zoli