[Xen-API] XCP 1.6 bonding, strictly identical hosts in pool?

Hello again.

(this is a related to
http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-api/2012-12/msg00147.html )

The "Designing XenServer 6.0 Network Configuration" PDF I have found around, mentions that all the bonds shall be created at "pool" level, not individually on each host. Does it applies to XCP? Does it means that all pool members have to be identical in their's NIC configurations?

I thought I would define a "network", and tell each host what interface shall be used for it. Some of the hosts would have a single NIC to connect to that "network", others would have 2 or 4 bonded NICs for the same propose.

Greetings.

--
Alexandre Kouznetsov