[Xen-API] XCP 1.6 bonding, 2 or 4 NICs

Hello.

I'm planning the configuration for a small XCP 1.6 cluster. On of the requirements is high throughput between the nodes, so I'm planning to bond up to 4 physical 1Gbps NIC's together. After playing around a little bit an studying documentation a few questions have arised.

(I think I better split this into several messages)

XenCenter allows me to create "bond" networks, but only with 2 interfaces, while XCP 1.6 Release Notes mentions that it allows up to 4 NICs to be used in an active-active bond. Is it a XenCenter's limitation, and in my case the bond of 4 NIC's shall be created from CLI? Or XenCenter should normally allow me to bond 4 NICs if the Xen Host supports it, meaning that something is wrong with my setup?

Greetings.

--
Alexandre Kouznetsov