Re: [Xen-API] Looking for Alternatives

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 10:36 AM, Chris Arnold <carnold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello list! I have been tasked with finding an alternative to our Citrix server. I am unclear if XCP will meet our needs so I thought I would ask the list. Our needs are:
- published apps
- printing to client printers
- local mapped drives
- audio

I have looked on the website to see if XCP meets these needs but have not been able to verify. Can someone point me to a doc that will tell me if XCP meets our needs or perhaps you already use XCP in this capacity. Thanks for your help

Sent from my iPhone

Chris,
 ÂXCP pretty much IS Xenserver minus the High Availability functionality. If Xenserver is not doing what you want then XCP probably won't either.Â

Grant McWilliams
http://grantmcwilliams.com/

Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use Windows."Â
Now they have two problems.Â