[Xen-API] Choosing Debian or Ubuntu as dom0

Hi all,

I need to set up three hosts as Xen dom0. I'm quite familiar with
Debian-type distributions, i.e. Debian and Ubuntu. I'm wondering which
distro is better suited for a dom0 system. In particular, I haven't been
able to find Xen 4.2 packages for neither Ubuntu Precise nor Debian.
It would be nice to have XCP working, but I noticed that the Xen wiki
recommends switching to Debian SID. However, I'm quite reluctant to run
an unstable distro on a production machine.

Summary of my questions:

* Is there a way to get Xen 4.2 in either Ubuntu or Debian
(not-unstable) without compiling from source?
* Which distro has better Xen support *in the repository*?
* Is there a way to get XCP working in either Ubuntu or Debian
(not-unstable)?
* Are the improvements from 4.1 to 4.2 good enough to make the trouble
of self-compiling (in case there are no packages) worthwhile?

Thanks for your insight!
Cheers, Andreas.