Re: [Xen-API] Question regarding Linux VM on XCP

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: George Shuklin <george.shuklin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 16:18:49 +0400
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 12:19:05 +0000

Use XenCenter.

01.12.2012 04:38, Sergey Voynich пишет:
Hello guys,
Might be the dumbest question of the day , but I just switched to XCP so be bare with me.
I am creating a VM and attach cd-rome drive in order to install from vendos media. And I hear that the disk is spinning so basically some data is being captured. So my question is as follows:
How I can access the VM and continue the setup/installation process?