Re: [Xen-API] XCP iSCSI boot fails at "Starting the XCP networking daemon"

The xcp-networkd daemon is new in XCP 1.6. Where the old system used the CentOS
way of configuring the network using /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts, the
network daemon uses more general Linux networking commands to get things done
(this makes it suitable to run on Debian-based systems as well).

I am not sure how all this interacts with booting from iSCSI, though. If it
helps, you could try switching off the network daemon using "chkconfig
xcp-networkd off" (if I recall correctly), and then configure the management
interface yourself.

Cheers,
Rob