Re: [Xen-API] Can't Start any VM's from NFS Repository

  • To: "Mike McClurg" <mike.mcclurg@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Juan Lorenzana" <juan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 04:09:06 -0700
  • Cc: Camron Lent <camronlent@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 11:20:13 +0000

I am really not sure.  I know that I destroyed the pool when the storage
guys asked me to.  Then I created a new pool.  Once I did that it looked
like all the host came back without me having to add them.

I wondered if the pool really never got destroyed.  The storage was
acting so bad that I wondered if it tried but did not really do it.  If
I remember correctly, I restarted the master because things got hung so
when it came up, I tried again to delete the pool and it did it.  Within
10 seconds I had created a new pool and the hosts we already in it.

Sorry, I misunderstood your previous post and posted to devel.  :-(

Juan

+