Re: [Xen-API] Can't Start any VM's from NFS Repository

  • To: "Mike McClurg" <mike.mcclurg@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Camron Lent" <camronlent@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Juan Lorenzana" <juan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 03:57:08 -0700
  • Cc: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 11:08:18 +0000

Mike,

Thanks.  We actually still have the original VMs.  Believe it or not,
when we destroyed the Pool, the VM information went with the master.  So
when we recreated, they transferred over.

So I still have the VM and their UIDs as they were in the previous pool.

For whatever reason, I just can not see what we think was the running
.vhd file when we go to the storage repository in Xen Center.  I have
some 200+ files there but only about 100 of them show up when I look
through the XenCenter software.

I will post to xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  That was a good idea.

Juan