Re: [Xen-API] [XCP 1.6] rolling pool upgrade: product -> beta ->product

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Black Bird <blackbird1758@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 16:57:24 +1100
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 02 Nov 2012 05:57:44 +0000

Yes I have also seen that entry in the wiki, and I did carry out the
modification you outlined but unfortunately it is not enough.  You
also need to carry out the patch I referred to in the link.

This was the situation at least until 1.6 Beta 2 - I have not tried
the Beta 3, as I understand I cannot upgrade from Beta 2 to Beta 3.