Re: [Xen-API] XCP 1.6 release status update

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Dan Lee <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 12:22:40 -0700
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 19:23:01 +0000

Thanks for the update, Mike!  Question: has beta 2 been released yet?  I'm still seeing a link to the build 61002c (10/5/2012) on the download page (http://www.xen.org/download/xcp/index_1.6.0.html).  Could you send us (or update the webpage) the url for the beta 2 build?  Thanks.

Dan