Re: [Xen-API] [Squeezd] Disabling some balancing features

Hey

I discovered that my problem is in wrong version of xapi. I forget to
mention that I've used version from debian wheezy. So, it seems that
squeezed-independent behaviour was introduced later.  It seems I need
to build latest `trunk` version of xapi to test your recommendation,
Dave.

Best wishes,
Kakadu