Re: [Xen-API] Key strokes inside VM not working

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: William Baum <bill@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 16:43:03 -0500
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 21:43:17 +0000

This sounds like the same issue as "[Xen-API] Console Keyboard Input
Issue with Xen API on Ubuntu 12.04"

XenCenter keyboard seems not to work for HVM guests on xcp-xapi on Ubuntu 12.04.

See also:

http://blog.scottlowe.org/2012/06/28/installing-xcp-xapi-on-ubuntu-server-12-04-lts/
(comments)