[Xen-API] Which host performs task

Kinda fun question: how to get from xapi which host is perfroming task?

F.e.: if vm-start due some reason is hanged in middle - how we can know wich host it is? Or, vdi-copy - how is really do 'dd' from xvda to xvdb?

I know few low-level tricks to find this, but I think 'resident-on' for task should point not to issuing host, but host who performs task.

Should I open issue on github?