[Xen-API] XCP on USB initrd driver automation cookbook

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: John Morris <john@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 15:09:12 -0500
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 20:09:34 +0000

(I was asking XCP questions on the xen-users ML and was sent over here. My questions were answered, so I won't repeat them, but something came out of it that may be useful to folks here. The following is an excerpt from a message on that list. Hope it's useful.)

I wrote up a cookbook to automate the initrd rebuild with a post-install script for those using an XCP answer file.

http://www.zultron.com/2012/08/xcp-on-usb-automate-initrd-rebuild/

    John