Re: [Xen-API] xen-api on debian not updating xenstore?

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: George Shuklin <george.shuklin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 02:55:42 +0400
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 22:55:33 +0000

Well, that exactly I'm talking about. If you after start will looks ps aux|grep xapi, you will see 'hanged' xapi.

Anyway, I'll dig in in near time to see what happens inside.

I've glad to hear it not my personal bug or mistake.

My plan to test:

1) Disable all xcp/xen based services from boot.
2) reboot and try to bring it manually
3) If found buggy behavior - get minimal condition to reproduce
4) If not - add logging strings to every script to get boot sequence
5) repeat it manually