[Xen-API] ACTION REQUIRED: Xen Maintainer, Committer and Developer Meeting @ XenSummit NA 2012

Hi everybody,

a bit more than a month back, we had a discussion and vote on whether we should have a Developer meeting alongside or before XenSummit (see http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2012-04/msg01511.html). The overwhelming majority voted for a meeting on Sunday afternoon, the 26th of August.

I have secured a meeting room from 13:00 to 17:00 at the XenSummit Venue and anticipate that we will go out for dinner afterwards. The meeting is invite only and we do only have limited space. However, to make things a little easier on me could maintainers, committers and contributors which will be at XenSummit and want to attend the meeting fill out http://xen.org/polls/xen_dev_2012_requestinvite.html

If we do not have enough space (which is quite possible), I will work with the committers of Xen.org projects to figure out who will be invited.

I also created a wiki page such that you can start adding topics for discussion: see http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_Maintainer,_Committer_and_Developer_Meeting/XenSummit_NA_2012 - You can also propose discussion topics via the form.

Best Regards
Lars