Re: [Xen-API] [XCP] CVE-2012-0217 - PV privilege escalation and XCP 1.1

Right now I do initial testing in laboratory for those rpms, but their installation in XCP seems be very ugly. XenServer xen-hypervisor package simply conflicts with native xcp's and was installed with --force option.

And I kinda worry about how well it all will operates...