Re: [Xen-API] About project zeus

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 8:29 AM, Muriel <mucawhite@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
> a few months ago I started to rebuild "kronos" on centos 6. After months of
> inactivity I would like to resume and I see that meanwhile was born the
> project Zeus: where can I find what has been done on this project? Is still
> alive?
>
> Thanks,
> Muriel

Muriel,

It's still alive, but not terribly active. At least 2 of the folks (me
being one) who were working on Zeus have had our time severely limited
by other $dayjob distractions. Essentially we've done a bit of the
packaging work to get some of the packages into Fedora (and thus easy
to make the transition into EPEL, even though EL currently is without
the kernel bits). Still plenty of work to do on the packaging front,
and we'd welcome help.

--David