[Xen-API] xe vm-export and stunnel on xcp

Hi everyone,

recently I have been looking into off-site/off-line export of VMs on external drive. Using xe vm-export is ok when exporting directly from pool master on an external usb drive. But I prefer not to play with dom0 if I can.

And when one export a xva of a VM over a network, it is kind of slow and cpu hungry, I guess primarily because of the stunnel.

When working on a safe subnet, would it be possible to vm-export without the overhead of the stunnel in order to have at least a 40MBps throughput? How do you all do your exports? Have you found a way to get decent speed?

cheers,

Denis
--
Denis Cardon