[Xen-API] Requesting multiple consoles through XAPI

Hello,

We would like to be able to connect to a virtual machine console through XAPI from multiple computers at once.
Currently when a connection is already open and we try to open another one on a different computer we only get the HTTP/1.1 200 OK headers from XAPI, but no VNC data is received.
The second connections stays open until we close it manually.

We are trying to do this on Kronos.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
--
Jorgen Evens