[Xen-API] [XCP] [kronos] missed nfs-common dependence

Good day.

Package xcp-storage-manager has no dependence on nfs-common. Without that package very non-intuitive error appear during type=nfs sr creation:

Error code: SR_BACKEND_FAILURE_72
Error parameters: , Required NFS server version unsupported [opterr=rpcinfo failed or timed out: return code 2],

(and some idea - may be it can be rational to split SM to few packages - main, with refcounter and so on, and individual packages for every type? We don't need samba for systems without SMB, we don't need nfs for systems, who don't use NFS and so on. Making one big package is