Re: [Xen-API] XenDebian.py

On 01/05/12 11:00, Wawrzek Niewodniczanski wrote:
Hi,
[...]
Please find short XenDebian.py documentation on our wiki:
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/XenDebian.py and code on GitHub
https://github.com/wawrzek/XenDebian

Any comments more than welcome.

Oh, one 'design' decision worthy explanation. If you wonder why I used XMLRPClib directly rather than XenAPI python wrapper I just followed suggestion from XAPI developers.

Thanks,
Wawrzek
--

Wawrzyniec (Wawrzek) NiewodniczaÅski - 01223 435603 (35603) - wawrzekn
System Administrator - Engineering Services Team (XenServer)