[Xen-API] XenDebian.py

Hi,

Recently, I've needed to install many Debian VMs onto XenServers and of course wanted to automate it. One of my collegues pointed that rather use existing tools like Cobbler I should take opportunity of working with world leading XenAPI developers and learnt it by writing some code. I took that advice and started to write python script. Doing it I found that XenAPI documentation is ... well ... no ideal. Therefore I spent some more time on my program and tried to write the code clear and with as many comments as possible, so other can learn from it and reuse it. I hoped to write even more documentation (some tutorial) based on my experiences, unfortunately I haven't had enough time.

Please find short XenDebian.py documentation on our wiki: http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/XenDebian.py and code on GitHub https://github.com/wawrzek/XenDebian

Any comments more than welcome.
Thanks,
Wawrzek
--

Wawrzyniec (Wawrzek) NiewodniczaÅski - 01223 435603 (35603) - wawrzekn
System Administrator - Engineering Services Team (XenServer)