Re: [Xen-API] Debian repo broken

It was a minor inconvenience - the path to the Debian repository root changed
without warning.
Not generally a big deal. But it makes it hard to secure management support for
the adoption of a project when you're demonstrating installation to a
stakeholder and everything fails embarrassingly due to unannounced changes to
released artefacts.