[Xen-API] Re: Project KRONOS - Networking with openvswitch (experimental)

SÃbastien Riccio <sr-dWg6jWm8wxMIjDr1QQGPvw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Here you'll find my howto and the links to the files I've modded in
> order to get openvswitch networking working on a debian box.

>From the suggestion to install bridge-utils and
openvswitch-brcompat it looks like you are building on top of the
Open vSwitch bridge compatibility support.  I hope that this is,
at most, a temporary step, since the Open vSwitch team is working
toward "upstreaming" the kernel module and the bridge
compatibility module won't be going along with that.

Thanks,

Ben.