Re: [Xen-API] cross-pool migrate, with any kind of storage (shared or local)

Hello Dave:

Great initiative this news. What about implement this to shared
storage protocol like NFS for example? There are some plan to do that
or the iscsi protocol will be the unique way to implement cross-pool
migration?

Cheers,

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 11:22 AM, Dave Scott <Dave.Scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> And my mail client sent this before I'd written the last line which is
>
> "Any comments are welcome!"
>
> Thanks,
> Dave

Marco Sinhoreli