Re: [Xen-API] Which Xen API

At first, I could say you step to very vast area - XCP is not only xapi,
it's a batch of scripts and application closely joined together (f.e.
all storage manipulation are outside of xapi). If you wish to learn them
- it's ok, but be ready for big and distributed logic across whole
system.

xapi sources:
https://github.com/xen-org

location in installation: mostly in /opt/xensource, partially
in /etc/xensource/scripts.

Ð ÐÑÐ, 13/07/2011 Ð 18:22 +0530, shreyas pandya ÐÐÑÐÑ: