From: Lars Seeliger [mailto:meesterlars@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 10:33 PM
To: Tomoiaga Cristian
Cc: Jonathan Ludlam; xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-API] Re: [Xen-users] XCP and XenCenter

XS 5.6 FP1 features QoS for virtual disks. Could this be what you're looking
for? Surely this is also available in XCP.

http://docs.vmd.citrix.com/XenServer/5.6.0fp1/1.0/en_gb/reference.html#disk_qos
On 16 February 2011 19:40, Tomoiaga Cristian <cristi@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, the XenCenter issue is partially solved now anyway.
A way bigger issue is being able to throttle iops/vdi. Seems nobody wants to
answer if itâs possible (I am sure it is) and if there are any plans to
implement something.
VMWare already has this and I am amazed why this is treated as not being
important since almost everyone has problems when one VM creates too
many/sepcific IOPS.

Regards,
Tomoiaga