Re: [Xen-API] Release date for XCP 1.0 stable

On 14 Feb 2011, at 17:14, Marco Sinhoreli wrote:

> What about the update policies for new releases after 1.0? It will be updated
> using rpm packages or the installer?

It'll still be the installer method. We need to get all bits and pieces
installed to be packaged in RPMs before we can even think about upgrading using
RPM. Unfortunately currently there's a big fat overlay that's untarred over the
filesystem after the RPMs are installed. It's close to the top of my list of
things to try and fix :-)

Jon