Re: [Xen-API] Release date for XCP 1.0 stable

On 11/02/11 07:10, Christian Fischer wrote:
On Thursday 10 February 2011 19:58:26 Lars Kurth wrote:
Hi,
I can't answer the question on the painless upgrade path, but we are
aiming for a release date in about two weeks.

Two weeks? Week two of february is this week. Is this a typo?

There's nothing that says two weeks in the february month.
it probably means 2 weeks from when the mail has been sent...

--
Vincent