Re: [Xen-API] Do we have API support for open vswitch

 On 12/10/2010 11:09 AM, frank wrote:
   Hi experts:
      Did we already add API support for open vswitch? something like
create bridge, add interface, set up
GRE tunnel, connect switch to openflow controller ...

      I am using XenServer5.6 FP1? Where I can find the API documentations?

I have switched default switch to open vswitch, however, how can I use
"xe tunnel-xxx" commands to create a GRE tunnel?

I just run:
xe tunnel-create pif-uuid=my_eth0_uuid network-uuid=network_create_by_xe_network_create

then I got a uuid, how to use it? xe tunnel-param-add? add what parameters?

thank you

--
Frank Zhang
Cloud.com INC