Re: [Xen-API] Patch discussion: Add NTP field to PIF to ntp configure

Thanks Rob!

Hello Simon,

thanks for quick answer,
could you explain more?

mi idea is get ntp.conf and only add "server server1" and keep other lines
i think you are talking about line

# Undisciplined Local Clock. This is a fake driver intended for backup
# and when no outside source of synchronized time is available.
fudge   127.127.1.0 stratum 10

right?