Re: [Xen-API] problem compiling xen-api

Hi Alberto,

Just to let you know what's going on here - building xapi is indeed quite
broken at the moment. I'm trying to fix various breakages that have happened,
and as soon as I've got some reasonable fixes/patches I'll post them.

The trouble is that the build system that we're using here is quite different
from the build instructions / build scripts that we have published, which means
that breakages can go unnoticed. This is clearly sub-optimal - it's a pain to
maintain one build system, let alone two :-)

We'll be trying to address this particular issue in the near future, and when
we have some more concrete ideas we'll discuss it on this mailing list.

Cheers,

Jon