[Xen-API] XCP Training Materials

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Todd Deshane <deshantm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 10:03:58 -0400
  • Cc: Ewan Mellor <ewan.mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 07:04:29 -0700

Hi All,

As part of our Xen training session this year at USENIX LISA, we want
to include a module on XCP. Ewan suggested that you guys might be able
to provide us with some materials to get us started.

Also, in general, do you guys have recommendations for the best
references and places to learn about XCP?

We have been following the progress and have also installed it. We
will be looking at it in more detail over the next couple weeks and
preparing slides and then working to prepare demos for the day of the
training (November 9th).

Thanks,
Todd

--