[Xen-API] Diferences in Xen API languages bindings ou implementations?

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Erick Gomes <eag0911@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 18:17:23 -0300
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 14:17:35 -0700

Hi,

I'm new in Xen and here.

I have studied the Xen API and some questions happened, but i will try
to resume all in one question:

I understood that the xenapi is like an set of XML-RPC's that can be
used as libraries for some languages, like XenAPI.py, etc. My question
is, there are any possibility that the implementation of those libraries
doesn't implement the full capabilities of Xen Management API? Or there
are diferentes APIs implementations?

I sad this because i am try to execute "session.get_this_host(session
id, session ref)" using XenAPI.py or directly using xmlrpclib for
python, and only with the xmlrpc i can execute with sucess.

Thank's
Erick