Re: [Xen-API] Problems on retrieving performance statistics

Hi Jonathan,

For question 2, Is there any way I can directly access to the RRD files on the host?

Your said: "No, they only exist in memory."

Just want to clarify, due to some reason if the host is shutting down unexpectedly.
1. Since the RRD are in the memory, those statistic will be lost?
2. When the host is recover, VM will try to load the back up in /var/xapi/blobs/rrds? or will start from scratch to accumulate new data?

Frisco Ho