Re: [Xen-API] RE: XCP releases and bugs

On 08/09/10 16:41, Magnus Therning wrote:
Yeah, the github tracker is pretty simple and good.  You can include an
issue number in a commit push by adding "Closes #1" and it will
automatically close it with the commit comment.  It doesnt have some of the
fancier Bugzilla features which you probably wouldn't use anyway...

It does look good enough, and it's only likely to get better with time :-)

Here's the announcement of the GH issue tracker:
http://github.com/blog/411-github-issue-tracker

I also want to weigh in that, the bug tracker is very good, and its simplicity is a big pro compared to thing like bugzilla (and having user trying to tweak fields, each user having different understanding of what they means).

I suppose you can use the bug tracker without uploading any source, but it would preferable if the code is there as well though..

--
Vincent