Re: [Xen-API] RE: XCP releases and bugs

On 08/09/10 16:16, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
> On 8 Sep 2010, at 14:41, Dave Scott wrote:
>
>> Hi Pasi,
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> What's the proper place to report/submit bugs about XCP?
>>>
>>> There are many reports on the mailinglists, and I bet they
>>> easily go unnoticed or are forgotten about after a while :)
>>>
>>> bugzilla?
>>
>> I think bugzilla is the best we've got for now. We should probably look
>> around to see if we can find anything better... e.g. launchpad? Does github
>> have a good issue tracker?
>
> Yeah, the github tracker is pretty simple and good.  You can include an
> issue number in a commit push by adding "Closes #1" and it will
> automatically close it with the commit comment.  It doesnt have some of the
> fancier Bugzilla features which you probably wouldn't use anyway...

It does look good enough, and it's only likely to get better with time :-)

Here's the announcement of the GH issue tracker:
http://github.com/blog/411-github-issue-tracker

Cheers,

Magnus Therning
magnus.therning@xxxxxxxxxxxxx          Jabber: magnusth@eng

There does not now, nor will there ever, exist a programming language
in which it is the least bit hard to write bad programs.
     -- Flon's Axiom